Sunday, December 13, 2009

Orlando Wedding DJ Our DJ Rocks Presents Rebecca & Ryan 12.12.09


It's always a pleasure to see so many friends and family care about and believe in the bride and groom. It's also nice to see old faces. A good portion of the guest were from my home town and went to the same high school as me! So it really is a small world out there! That was pretty neat.

I had one of the groomsman come up to me and ask if I had some Hulk Hogan song, so we found it on itunes on my ipod and downloaded it for the garter toss! I'm glad I could make it unique for them and oh what a surprise for Ryan! So then later on in the night, the Groom requested Nsync's Bye Bye Bye and Backstreet Boys I want it That way... well needless to say, he was doing the entire Bye Bye Bye dance! And when I put on the Backstreet boys song, the entire grooms side was doing a dance to it. Is there something I should know? Were they JT in another lifetime?

Thank you Rebecca and Ryan for letting me be a part of your once in a lifetime day! I wish you a lifetime of love!

-Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment