Friday, November 13, 2009

Ceremony Music


I like that boom boom pow! So I'm working on the BRAND NEW website and I just added some ceremony suggestion songs! I'm thinking I want to add more of the non-traditional song suggestions for those brides and grooms too! Take a peek:

Traditional Ceremony Music

Prelude Music
Jesu, Joy of a Man’s Desiring
Air from “Water Music” Suite
Hymn Medley

Processional Music (Bridal Party)
The Prince of Denmark’s March
Canon in D Major

Bridal March
Bridal Chorus from “Lohengrin”

Ceremonial Music (Can be used during candle lighting or sand ceremony)
Ave Maria
I Will Always Love you from “The Body Guard”
Wind Beneath My Wings from “Beaches”
9They Long To Be)Close to You
A Time for Us from “Romeo & Juliet”
Unchained Melody from “Ghost”

Recessional Music
Tune in D Major
Toccata from Symphony No. 5
Wedding March from “ A Midsummer Night’s Dream”

Peace Out Cub Scout!
DJ KRISTIN

No comments:

Post a Comment