Sunday, November 15, 2009

Orlando Wedding DJ Our DJ Rocks Kudos gets Kudos from Chrissy "Kristin exceeded my expecations for a DJ by far!"


I booked Kristin as my DJ about a year prior to my wedding. I was confident I got a really good deal on my package with her as I had shopped around and was definitly in the market for an affordable DJ...and I found that thru DJ Kristin Rocks.

I crossed the "DJ" off my wedding checklist and moved on. The week of the wedding I spoke to Kristin; we went over all our last minute details; she asked me a few questions; she asked me what I wanted and didn't want to happen and in what order. She reassured me that she would make sure these tons of minor details would be taken care of which totally shocked me because I had no idea a DJ would be responsible for all that, or even CARE about those things. Well, let me tell you...the day of our wedding was PHONOMINAL and I owe a large part of that to Kristin. She entertained every single one of our guests throughout every second of our wedding; she let all the kids sing with her microphones; which was such a big hit; she was (thankfully) prepared with different microphones for our officiant to use during the ceremony (which I had NEVER even thought of and was sooo very important!). Kristin exceeded my expecations for a DJ by far! I was ready for her to show up at the beginning of the wedding with some speakers and a CD player...but what I actually got was an evening of endless memories made part of Kristin and her bubbly personality; her smile and humor and her appreciation for happiness to every guest at her events. Thank you Kristin!

-Chrissy & Mike Maxwell August 29, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment